We Hear Your Needs
We pride ourselves in doing things differently – in the beginning you talk and we listen!
We know that listening to your needs is the most powerful part of the financial planning process. This is when we hear about your fears, your needs, your goals and your dreams. This process allows for us to get an understanding of your current financial picture so we can begin to create your plan tailored around you.
How we tailor make your plan:
Each client’s needs are unique and the creative solutions and services we provide are built to fulfill these needs. There are many different pieces to the Financial Planning puzzle, therefore we offer individuals and small business’ comprehensive financial planning to help them achieve their short term and long term personal and financial goals.
As Independent Financial Planners we are able to work with a wide range of companies to ensure that we are providing a product that best meets your needs.
1. Personal Financial Review
- Detailed budget to review clients’ current cash flow habits.
- Net worth statement
- Goals and concerns summary
2. Wealth Accumulation
- Preserve principal and grow assets through balanced investing, according to individual needs and personal risk tolerance.
3. Risk Management
- Full needs analysis including Life, Disability, Critical Illness, and Long Term Care needs.
4. Full Debt Planning Analysis
- Review current state of short term and long term debt to ensure you have the best debt instruments to work with your plan.
5. Business Risk Management
- Full needs analysis including Partner Buy-out structure, Salary Continuation Plan, and Group Benefit needs.
6. Estate Planning
- Define and implement strategies that reduce estate distribution expenses and taxes without compromising personal objectives.
7. Efficient Tax Strategies
- Working with Clients and Accountants to structure Assets, Debt and Other investments to reduce and defer taxes.
8. Develop Financial Plans
- Build a comprehensive financial plan that allows our clients to make informed decisions about their current situations and future goals.